Saturday, October 11, 2014

Mori Girl Lifestyle Vlog 1: Farmer's Market & Tea

Hello again!

Today I spent some time at a small local farmer's market. I explored the grounds, made a purchase, and walked nearby for tea. You can watch my little adventure in my first video blog below!


Because the lighting was quite dim inside, I wasn't able to publish the video I took of the market. I also took photos, but they turned out poorly as well ;; Lately I've been trying to understand the custom settings on my camera, so some days my pictures might not be very good.. Please accept a photo of my tea and scone from Zhi tea and outfit snaps to compensate!




I'd love to hear what you think of my first video! I really enjoyed making it, so I will definitely do more in the future. 

Yours truly,
Miss Kellie


No comments:

Post a Comment