Sunday, January 26, 2014

Miss Kellie wears Pink Brown


Yesterday I went to a friend's birthday party and had a lot of fun with everyone ! ^___^

I ended up taking off the belt and replaced it with a dark brown one. The blue looks cute but I think it was too distracting. 

All of you pear shaped ladies know how hard it is to find good pants! These are the most flattering pants I've ever worn ( and they're velvet! ), but unfortunately, like all pants, they stretch out a bit as you wear them. I really need to take these to be dry cleaned so they'll shape up, but I'm currently out of cash. Pooh!


Since I wear wigs most days at school, I've been experimenting with hairstyles! I was thrilled to find out that I could finally do a milkmaid braid. I'm still working on blending the braids together more fluidly, but I still loved it. And I think the bow was a cute touch!


This is my favorite purse currently! I got it from taobao and it even came with a matching notebook and file folder. It's definitely my style and is very mori-able.

Blouse: Buffalo Exchange
Pants: Anthropologie
Cardigan: Merona (Target)
Boots: Target
Belt: Target
Purse: Taobao
Pearls: My Granny's
Shoes: Second hand
Bow: Twinkle Mingle on Etsy. (totally recommend her, I had a wonderful transaction!)
Wig: Ebay, of course!


3 comments:

  1. I loved this outfit! It's such a cute look for a party! I need to get me some velvet pants, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable :) I absolutely love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purse is too perfect! What taobao shop did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete