Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Miss Kellie goes to Aki Matsuri

I recently went to a local fall festival hosted by the Japanese society of my city and had a lot of fun with the local mori girls and lolitas. It was my first Asian festival/convention, so I didn't expect people to be taking pictures, but they did! I felt more than flattered that people wanted me to be in their pictures and that people wanted to even take photos with me. I felt like a super star, hehe. 

Dress, skirt and vest: Buffalo Exchange
Shawl and tights: Forever 21
Necklace: My grandmother's
Shoes: I'm not sure :(
Bag: My mum's
Wig: Ebay

The lolitas were so fun to play with! ^___^
credit to Corie Eve Rose Johnson of ATX Lolitas
After the convention, a few of us went to our local Tous Les Jours (a Korean bakery and cafe) for some sweets, then explored a book shop and thrift store. I was so exhausted at the end of the day, but we had so much fun that it was worth it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment