I have not lived in a rural area. I definitely think my style has been influenced by my urban environment; my city being a "hipster town," so to speak. It's made me open to different styles of fashion, as well as the antique look which I think is a heavy influence on mori kei.Name 5 things you love about mori girl.
- The magical realms that the mori archetype lives in; a little cottage in an enchanted forest.
- The innocence; being removed from the worries and burdens of an adult world.
- Comfortable and (mostly) cheap clothes to wear. (Whereas lolita is much more expensive)
- Simplicity, coziness, and warmth of clothing colors.
- Mori is such a dreamy lifestyle and it reminds me of Scandinavia; I've been longing to visit there.
Name 5 things you dislike about mori girl.
- I don't like getting dirty and I think part of the lifestyle involves forest play, which might mean getting dirty..
- I'm not sure how I feel about the fur yet; I know it fits the lifestyle, but I don't want to support fur factories when I purchase fur items, so it's something I have to worry about.
- I'm not crazy about Choco and her rules for being a mori girl. I found them useful, but I don't like how she wanted them to be strict.
- I have nothing else!