Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mori Girl Challenge: Day 3-5

Have you ever lived in a rural environment? if you have, do you think it influenced your mori-ness? if you never have,  do you think living in a suburban or urban environment influenced your style any?
I have not lived in a rural area. I definitely think my style has been influenced by my urban environment; my city being a "hipster town," so to speak. It's made me open to different styles of fashion, as well as the antique look which I think is a heavy influence on mori kei.
Name 5 things you love about mori girl. 
  1. The magical realms that the mori archetype lives in; a little cottage in an enchanted forest.  
  2. The innocence; being removed from the worries and burdens of an adult world.
  3. Comfortable and (mostly) cheap clothes to wear. (Whereas lolita is much more expensive)
  4. Simplicity, coziness, and warmth of clothing colors.
  5. Mori is such a dreamy lifestyle and it reminds me of Scandinavia; I've been longing to visit there.
Name 5 things you dislike about mori girl.
  1. I don't like getting dirty and I think part of the lifestyle involves forest play, which might mean getting dirty..
  2. I'm not sure how I feel about the fur yet; I know it fits the lifestyle, but I don't want to support fur factories when I purchase fur items, so it's something I have to worry about.
  3. I'm not crazy about Choco and her rules for being a mori girl. I found them useful, but I don't like how she wanted them to be strict.
  4. I have nothing else!

No comments:

Post a Comment